Higher Level Mold Training?

Hi Russell;

I understand.

Thanks,
Dale

Dale:

Only selected ones across Canada and the United States were trained to do Particle Tracking to the source. I have spent about 11 Years in research on Indoor Air Quality. The units I use are not cheap and run at $100.00/hr $1000.00/day.
If you do research you will find very little correct knowledge on particle tracking. I would say there might be someone there that might be able to help you but there is no list. Many are members of association like AIHA.
ABIH and ACGIH. Some focus on Hospitals and some focus on Commercial. There are ones like myself that focus on protecting the public and clients.:smiley:
We have been registered under training with Environmental Protection Association.

Yes we measure what cannot be seen. One time there was a really bad smell in an apartment. There were cloths everywhere and the landlord wanted to find out where the smell was coming from. It turned out that someone had a bag of garbage under the clothes. The reason he could not find it is it was so strong a smell that it could not be pin pointed. P-trak found it in less than 5 minutes.:smiley:
When it comes to detecting Mold the same thing. We measure the toxins coming off the mold spores not the mold spores themselves.
One point I did not mention is many times when VOCS are not high enough to pin point then the target is with the P-trak.

Hi Kevin:

I found my answer from another board. But I am really interested in this “Particle Tracking”. Please send me any information that you have. Of course if “Only selected ones” are permitted to use it, I understand I cannot be educated in it enough to do me any good.

Sincerely,
Dale

Just punch in IAQ Investigations and look through the different info.
There are case studies for Hospitals, Schools, Commercial buildings ect.
Even law suites against Manufacturers and Managers ignorance had been filed after investigations.
Multi Chemical Sensitive Individuals seek advice from companies and get good info only from those in the loop.:smiley:
Case studies can be found at TSI Instruments.
www.tsi.com
The price of the intruments are very high and backed up by ABIH.

You say you got your answer from another message board.
What was your answer to the problem?:smiley:

Good count and bad count!
A bad count can be as high as 500.000 pt/cc than the machine cannot count any higher.

Yes Dale what is the answer you were looking for?

Hi Guys:

Sorry, I’m so slow to answer. I’m new to this board, and I was’nt notified I had open questions.

Anyway, my question was about “**Higher Level Mold Training”, **and that was all. I found the answer with the IAQA.

About “partical counting”, I don’t see a need to investigate it, unless I am giving a full understanding. I’m always willing to spend money on schools (see resume/cv) @ my website, I just need to know what I’m spending it on. From the above it appears that it is for “only selected ones”. I’m not challanging that, apparently I just have’nt been selected.

Please private email, if any more questions/comments.

Sincerely,
Dale

I am unaware of any IAQA mold classes that teach the problem you are having. Most are pretty generic and has material in them over ten years old. Lets us know if you actually find any classes that teach current information or advanced procedures.