HIP Templates wanted?

I though you were a HIPpie Bob. You’re here more than Russell is, actually you’re here more than you are at the HIP website.
When are you jumping ship??
No more 3 hour inspection report prep times with Home Gauge!!!

http://youtu.be/s1TcnQxV4BE

Much better saying.

Love it! Rowdy Piper! :cool:

I will thank both Dom and Russell for all they contribute. I have both HG and HIP. I don’t want to miss out on any opportunity to learn from either. It all comes down to how the software flows for me. Demo both and go with the one that works. I know from my experience both have great support. THANK YOU.

All your years using a home gauge and you still can Not figure out how to use it that you need to be here Linus ?

I have no need to be on the hip website is it’s easy to use and I have no questions.

Just here poking at the animals with my stick:twisted:

Shouldn’t you be out flying your drone or something.

Since I’m a NACHI member and this is a public thread Maybe Russell should take Take it private Or is he desperately needing this thread for marketing To stop the bleeding with the many jumping ship for Dom’s product ?

Bob, this is also known as forum trolling :wink:

Or “thread gnats”. Bob and Dom seem to swarm together (like being drawn to HG’s bright light).

Don’t you want to figure out how to reduce your 3 hour report writing times.
I figured it out when I went mobile with Home Gauge and a Dell PDA!! Remember PDA’s??

I sold my drone and bought a Glock 26and 2 Sig Sauer 983’s :stuck_out_tongue:
They’re more fun.
And I feel more secure doing inspections on the South Side.:p:p:p

He’s one of the original internet trolls.:twisted:

Thank you Scott!

Our sales are stronger than they have been in years Bob. I am just tired of our users wanting to convert their old hip template and the many requests we get each week.

I can tell it bothers you and Dom. Dom has had a HG migration tool for years so now I am going to …well, you saw the video link a few posts back…:cool:

Funny! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice!

Did Madison and Pulaski area yesterday and when I mentioned your name all the potential criminals ran from me.

Its about appearance Linas as no program built into and report software makes you type faster.

You may be a little faster however as your soft reports show less issues.:slight_smile:

…and the realtors love me for it. I don’t even have to bake them cookies or kiss their a sses like some of the sissies here do.

I didn’t know word had spread to the West Side already.

I don’t mind being one of the 2 big software companies. We’ll keep working hard to make the best software out there for inspectors and I know that Russell will do the same. It’s like Coke & Pepsi, Microsoft & Apple. People are often going to check out both, as they should, and decide what they like best. Some will switch. Some will switch back. Some guys use both for different purposes. It’s all good!

Blaspheme!!! :wink:

Are you implying that people actually drink Pepsi!? I understand using Apple products if you just want it to work, but be limited on what that “work” might be.