Send resume and details on why you believe this is a good fit for you to: Info@inspectionsbynpi.com
Home & Commercial Property Inspector or Inspector Helper
Full-Time & Part-Time Positions Available | Northwest Denver Metro |
Founded in 2011, National Property Inspections Golden is a leading home and commercial property inspection company in the Northwest Denver Metro. Each year we help hundreds of area home- and commercial-property buyers make successful investments by providing them vital knowledge about the condition of a house or building. NPI Golden is dedicated to educating clients, and we’re currently searching for an analytical, detail-oriented individual with a commitment to outstanding customer service.
Candidate will be expected to perform duties such as, but not limited to:
- Represent the company professionally and in a friendly manner
- Perform home and commercial property inspections based on industry standards. Inspections typically include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical system
- HVAC system
- Crawlspace or basement
- Document condition of properties by preparing inspection reports using our preferred software, complete with digital photos.
- Verbally explain contents of report and condition of properties to clients in a positive, friendly and educational manner.
- Adhere to safety and ethics guidelines and policies at all times.
Our ideal candidate exhibits the following characteristics:
- Analytical mindset and a strong attention to detail
- Commitment to quality and consistent customer service
- Exceptional work ethic and strong values and principles
- Must be able to stand, sit, stoop, climb ladders and easily enter areas such as crawlspaces and attics
- Strong oral and written communication skills * Dedication to learning our inspection software, Spectacular
- A current driver’s license and reliable transportation * Availability to undergo required training and certification procedures
- A working knowledge of computers
- Strong public speaking skills with willingness to do presentations in real estate offices
- Experience in construction, engineering or technical areas is a plus