Hiring in Maryland, DC and N Virginia

Requirements:

• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience to join our team
  • All of our experienced inspectors earn up to 75% which is TWICE the industry standard

Duties & Responsibilities:

• We service Maryland, Virginia and D.C., performing home inspections; radon, termite, lead and mold testing; and mitigation services

Benefits:

• We have excellent partnerships with realtors across the DC Metropolitan area, which allows us to provide quality services to our clients who are navigating the selling or purchase of homes
  • Joining our team will offer you the benefits of ON-LINE SCHEDULING, OFFICE MANAGMENT and MARKETING; leaving you the time and energy to perfect your craft and grow your client base
  • Continue your training in the field of home inspection, WHILE EARNING UP TO 75% of your independent service fees
  • We hold current certifications in radon, termite, lead and mold testing; allowing you the opportunity to offer these additional services to your clients, WITHOUT the COST or WORRY of certification renewal fees and continuing educational credits

If you have the motivation and dedication to work with the best in the field of environmental services & testing, please contact us to set up an introductory meeting

Shoot us a email Steven@atozinspectionservice.com or call the office 301-916-2811

Check out our website www.atozinspectionservice.com

Hi Steven,
My name is James. I own and operate a residential and commercial inspection company in Maryland as well and was wondering what type of response you got from this aid you placed for an inspector? I want to hire someone but find it difficult to find someone licensed to bring onboard. Is this your experience?

James,

Yea we didn’t get much response to this ad. We decided to print a list of all the internachi inspectors in the area… started calling and asking if they wanted to join our team.

At least you know if someone is Licensed for the State you work in.

PS this is the office manager Lawren… Not Steven. I take care of most of the office stuff and trying to recruit new inspectors when we need them. Hope this helps!

Thanks

Lawren Edwards

Office Manager

A to Z Inspection Services

301-916-2811

It does Lawren. Thank you.