Job Title: Indoor Environmental Inspector Trainee
Accepting resumes until August 7, 2009 for this year.
Radon & Mold Professionals is expanding, we have added a new inspector each of the last three years.
Four years and six month training program developed to meet the requirements of our company and the new Florida mold law.
Located / work / Naples, Cape Coral, Ft Myers, Bonita Springs, FL
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- [size=4]Please, no phone calls about this job! [/size]
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Please email resume: email@example.com
Must have good communication skills and command of English language.
Must be physically able to crawl thru attics and crawl spaces.
Must havecomputer skills …. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word
Must have good driving record and valid drivers license.
· Assist Certified Indoor Environmentalist during inspections.
· Learn to write comprehensive reports for mold inspections, “Chinese” drywall inspections and other indoor environmental issues.
· Complete training and requirements to be certified by the Florida Department of Health as a radon measurement technician.
· Complete training for Infrared thermal imaging cameras, building science, moisture intrusion, and miscellaneous safety and indoor environmental concerns.
· Complete training and requirements to become AmIAQC board Certified Indoor Environmentalist. ( 2 years experience and training required)
· Complete training and requirements to become Florida DBPR Licensed Mold Assessor.
(New Florida Law, July 1, 2010 will require 4 years experience and specific training)
( 1 year experience with certain college degrees)
· Additional training requirements may be added to meet changes of American Indoor Air Quality Council certifications requirements and new Florida mold law effective in 2010.
$15 per hour, Regular $1.50 per hour pay increases based on completion specific training and 1,020 hours of training (approx. 6 months) for 4 years and 6 months.
$15 ………………… $31,200 per year
$18.00 1 yr
$21.00 2yr ………… $43,680 per year
$28.50 ……………………. $59,280 per year