Holiday Inn Lodging for Toronto Convention Attendees

NACHI has secured a block or rooms for attendees at the Toronto Convention show yet the rates are still too rich for my Irish blood. I am attending and travelling from Mt Forest (21/2 hrs) and would care to know if there are any other attendees willing to go ‘splits’ on a room cost? ***Please feel free to connect with me in here or privately to set things up.

Like you John I will be traveling back and forth, gas cheaper than a room.

I expect if you wish to travel just a bit to hwy 7 you can find a motel for a lot less about 6 miles ~.

Char and Roy will be at the conference the whole time .
Hope to meet many personally .

Example just went to google and put in Motels Hwy 7 Toronto

Super 8 Aaa Discount Id Reqd Must Show Aaa Or Caa Identification At Ckin Thank You For Choosing Super 8 Non Smoking Room With Two Queen Beds Hair Dryer, Coffee Maker, Dvd Player Free Movies, Free Highspeed Wireless Can$89.89
nightly
Roy Cooke

There is a ton of hotels in very close proximity to the convention centre, and many places for a good or cheap meal, or other means of enjoying adult type entertainment.

Good luck to one and all. I will be on another Habitat Build in New Orleans LA. We (a few professors and our class) from the college will down there building 3 new homes in that week in Covington. I offered to have a video conference connection live of my talk - but I guess it could not be accommodated at this time.

Your already saving money at the $99 rate. Use your Convention savings and put it toward the hotel, its $139.00/night

Actually Deanna you are correct however if I can split with a roomy, the saving would be even greater. :wink:

Talked to a few people and it was said that this Holiday Inn for the Toronto Conference is well priced especially when we use our CHI designation and I have therefore decided to take up a room.
Thank you all for your considertaion on my earlier request(s).
See you all at the show!!

I stayed at the Hilton Airport, a block away from the Holiday Inn - the past week-end for $109. Right across from Pearson Airport. King, bed and a nice room overlooking the airport and a short distance from the convention centre.

Now in Canada does that come with Booze and Babes included in the price like Las Vegas?