Second day of Schooling they are learning to build a shed.
10x12 and according to OBC code not the RBC. The class is learning how to use equipment to build.:shock:
Maybe they plan to send them Mikes way after so they can build the “Holmes Way” just above code.
I gave the one student a SONIN Inch mate 2000 to show to his teacher and the teacher did not know what it was. LOL
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/calculatorsource_2174_9026What Our Customers Are Saying:
Sonin InchMate 2000 Construction Calculator
Home > Home Projects > Sonin InchMate 2000 Construction Calculator
The Ultimate Professional Pocket-size Construction Calculator
An indispensable tool for Cabinetmakers, Construction Trade, Do-it Yourselfers, Graphic Designers, Interior Designers, Space Planners, Architects, Builders, CAD Users, Carpenters, Contractors, Designers, Draftsmen, Engineers, Estimators, Homemakers, Students, & You!
- Calculate and Convert between: Feet, Inches, Fractions, Decimal Feet, Decimal Inches, Board Feet, Yards, Miles, Kilometers, Meters, Centimeters, and Milimeters including Square and Cube of each
- Convert easily to and from all dimensions
- DEDICATED FRACTION OF AN INCH KEYS FOR DIRECT ENTRY WITH A SINGLE STROKE
- Plus calculate Weights and Liquid units! - tons, pounds, dry ounce, metric ton, kilograms, grams, gallons, fluid ounces, liter, and mililiters
- Construction keys for Rafter/Framing including: Common or Irregular Hip/Valley and Jack Rafters and Raked Walls
- Triangulation keys - given any two pitch, rise, run, or diagonal - automatically solves the other two
- Paperless Tape stores up to 20 entries with easy review capabilities
- Easily calculates cost per unit to estimate materials
- Calculate AREA, CIRCUMFERENCE & ARC LENGTH of a CIRCLE
- Weight per volume, Temperature Conversions, Memory and much more
- …Or simply use as a regular math calculator
- Protective flip-top cover
- Long lasting lithium battery with auto-off
- One Year Limited Warranty