Holmes On Homes

I do, but not 100%. Maybe only 90%, which is still very high. Why he doesn’t have 100%? My quick list:

1. No employee ever has safety glasses on their eyes when drilling, cutting, or hammering. ON their head, but not on their eyes.

2. He goes overboard with projecting how the government should be ‘in-charge’ of everything, but admits they cannot be there for everything, and even when they are, they fail to inspect.

3. He has incriminated a home inspector for not ‘peeking’ in walls for what he called tell-tale signs of ‘something’ wrong on the outside.

4. He’s a contractor that lives off bashing the competition. Being a contractor for years(computer, electrician, etc.) these people scare me. He has what seems an unlimited budget and time line. Both of which would make even the worse contractor ok, if not good.

These are just observations, not options based on being ‘threatened’ by him overlooking any of my work (say electrical). In-fact I agree with him so much, that I wasn’t being inspected to my satisfaction, I went out and got licensed as an electrical inspector. Just so my knowledge was up to par.

tom

Here are some of mine and Mike Holmes Grade school Teachers. The teacher’s that had influence (according to him) on him have arrows above their heads. Not quite sure about Mrs Brown. It’s been a while guys!

Check out the mini skirts!! Did I tell you guys that I love school!!:cool:
</IMG>