"Home Inspection Business Course"

Hello, everyone, I am looking very forward to obtaining additional certifications and finally making my way to becoming a "Certified Master Inspector. I really appreciate this organisation!! THANKS BEN!!

Thank you, sir!

I am starting the home inspector business course. I have only finished the roof and electrical inspection courses. Does anyone have advise on taking this course? Should I take it by itself or take it on and off with my other courses? Or should I just wait to take it after I finish the inspection courses.

Starting to take the course today. I’ve been able to get a few jobs, but not enough that will pay the bills. What I find from many realtors is that they have their go to inspectors that they have been using for years, so it’s hard getting my foot in the door. I have my website designed, advertising on facebook and craigslist, and visiting open houses so I can talk to realtors.

Watching Ben now on a webinar. Heard him say there were business courses. So, I am taking it soon!

Brand new to learning business!
Recently licensed in NC
Learning all I can through Internachi. Problem is, I haven’t been consistent!

Here’s to consistency!

Every time I think I may a little something I stumble onto another giant course of knowledge. This Inspector Business Course is no exception. I’m really so grateful to be a part of InterNACHI.

Hello everyone! I’m new to the whole owning your own business thing and filing for LLC. What is a registered agent? A lawyer, a bank, or is it yourself being a sole proprietor???

Thanks for the knowledge!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Raymond, Enjoy!!

hi iam brice morrison starting this course

B. Mathers here, starting course … looking forward to this!!

Your statement that most real estate agents/brokers have there “go-to” home inspectors is very interesting. I am about 3/4 through the certifications and anticipate being ready to inspect soon. I am expecting the same response from the agents. I do love your idea of attending open houses though and getting some face-to-face time with the agents. Good Luck!

Hi, my name is Celio Padilla. I am ready to take the exam to get my Florida license, but I need some business information.

My first visit here. I have taken all the Pre state licensing courses, training institute classes and recently applied and received my Ohio Home Inspection License and now I am looking forward to learning the business start up course to get started in the home inspection business.

Hello everyone! I have completed my certification and I am excited to start this course so I can get started in this industry :smiley:

Giving this course a go. I hope to figure out how to write a business plan here.

Hi! My name is Patrick Farrior from North Carolina, I’m looking forward to taking the business course. Thank Mr. Gromicko