Home inspection domain for sale.

Deleted at author’s request.

I’ll start the bidding at .02 cents. :smiley:

Hi to all,

Personally I am still trying to figure out what a Spoint is?

Gerry

This website has only three listings. The rest of the links are Adsense Pay-Per-Click websites. I think it may be well staged to be a part of someone’s adsense campaign, but I don’t think it will show well in the ratings.

“Spoint” is the sound a papaya makes when it hits a snowbird tourist in the forehead while looking up at the ripe papayas.

In Texas we use a Spoint to hit a Gspot. :smiley:

You better go see a doctor…it’s not supposed to be shaped like an “S”. John, did you run into a wall???:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: :smiley: You are one sick puppy, John O.:smiley: :smiley:

Thanks. :slight_smile:

my bet is “a website squatter” seeing how large NACHI is, and all the websites already owned, is trying to cash in…

I’ll see your .02 and raise ya .02. Going rate’s $.04. I’ve always wanted a spoint, and it looks like I’m gonna get one for less-than-a-buck.

We have a lot of 8- spoint bucks up here, even some 12s.
I’ll see your .04 and raise you 2 bits.
Do I hear .30?

I see your .30, and raise you a www.worthlesswebsite.com

Now THAT is funny. I didn’t know the above site was a real site! Just thought I would type it to be goofy, and its a real site!

Not only is it funny, but you got me to check it out. :cool:

I’m still waiting for the line that says you have to send $20,000. to a mail box so that they can send you $20 million that General Spoint has deposited in a numbered bank account so that the bad guys couldn’t get at it after the revolution that occurred somewhere in Africa, but before the bad guys actually took over the country and committed crimes agains humanity which resulted in the death and dismemberment of entire goat herds and the causing of much grief amongst lonely old goat herders who then went to the city looking for a new life only to be told that the new life was not there as it too had been depostited in a numbered account in some off shore bank controlled by the enemies of General Spoint who . . . . . . .:shock: