Home Inspection Mentorship Program

Good afternoon- My name is Billy Cupp, and I am a future home inspector in the Maryville, TN area. I recently got in touch with Mr. Hull from Knoxville Engineered Home Inspections after learning about the mentorship program via InterNACHI.

I was able to meet and accompany Burt during an inspection from start to finish. The knowledge gained by just being there listening/watching help me understand and see the overall inspection process, procedures, and techniques being applied.

I’m a hands on person and practical application is the best way for me to truly understand the process and learn the requirements. I plan on attending as many inspections as possible continuing my education and honing skills.

I would like to personally thank Burt for allowing me to come along and answering my questions before, during, and after the inspection. True professional and a fountain of knowledge- I appreciate the experience and look forward to the next one! R/ Billy

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum, William.

@bhull1

3 Likes

And just another testimonial on why Bert was awarded Member for the Year for 2021. One of the best in the industry and we all should be proud that he represents interNACHI.

And welcome to the forums William!

7 Likes