Home Inspection Secrets

Nathan, as much as you like to stir the pot on so many topics you are right on the point IMO about Wally and his book. Met him in Florida last month at an inspection conference and was fortunate enough to hear him speak but also had much one on one time with him. We can learn from so many if we are just open to their opinions. There is always more to be learned from others even if we don’t necessarily agree with with them. From these diverse points of views we can all see how others perceive things and then learn and grow from that. I think the more we can all accept each others opinions and points of view on all levels the more we can share each others knowledge and experience and be able to discuss our different points of view to be able to learn and grow them. I think that is what Nick and Ben would be happy to see. I think many others feel the same
Let’s make 2014 a year of great respect and professionalism for each other with our main goal/desire to be at the top of the class because we are committed to being the the best of this profession in what we do and how we present ourselves to others.