Home Inspector Consumer Action Group

Originally Posted By: jmyers
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

If you wish to keep up to date on legislative information you can join the Home Innspector Consumer Action Group. All you have to do is send them an email stating you want to become a member to: hicag1@aol.com

Membership is free to anyone that chooses to join.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. This is the same group that has been keeping me up to date with information on the legislation that has been enacted in NJ. In addition they have been very helpful with information that has proved that ASHI is making a national attempt to monopolize the industry so only ASHI members can perform home insepctions.

I have recently been informed that the legislation here in PA and the legislation in NJ is all accredited to one man, Dave Goldstein. If you know Dave, please let him know what a low life we really think he is! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: dbush

Joe, I’m concerned that you seem to be holding back what you really think of this individual. I’m sure he is not the useless waste of oxygen that you make him out to be. icon_lol.gif

Dave Bush

MAB Member

"LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A HELMET"

Originally Posted By: jmyers

Dave,

He is responsible for the legislation here in PA and in NJ. He is absolutely a waste of space and good oxygen.

BTW...you know better, I don't hold back on what I think no matter who it is. That is what is why I am so loved and adored everywhere I go! ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Joe Myers

Originally Posted By: jfarsetta

Watchout, Mickey… Joe’s a headin’ fer DisneyWorld. Heaven help ye iffin’ he sees any critters, er loose beams at Spash Mountain or Thunder Mountain Railway… Yee Hah!