Home inspector dream

As home inspectors:

We see defects that wants to be hidden to help people make a more informative decision. To help people life their dream of owning a home not just a property, a home to come back to and end of a long day. My name is Divan and for the longest time I have had this dream move to Canada to find a place to call home. So my question is simple does anyone know of a home inspection company an home inspector that is recruiting home inspectors (me) as I am searching for a career not just a job in Canada.

indeed.ca is the largest job ad site used in Canada. A quick search resulted in about two home inspector jobs in Canada. One in Mississauga and one in Kelowna, BC. Most home inspector companies in Canada are a one-man show.
I would recommend you first decide on where you want to live and then contact every home inspection company there. I think you’ll be most likely to find a company hiring in the major cities. That’s also where the highest costs of living are unfortunately. If your dream is to move to Canada, you may have to put your skills to use in another position before entering the home inspection field here. I’m no expert; I’ve been at this under two years…just thought I’d answer since nobody else has.

Nicholas

Thank you for your response, I am on indeed as well. I am also a qualified carpenter and joiner but home inspection is where my heart truly lies. This journey is not an easy one and yes things are expensive but what would you do for a dream?

Kind regards.