home inspector in Oklahoma

Originally Posted By: Dale Delce
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Ok,someone please tell me what is the best way to get going.I took the home inspection class, and i’m now ready to fly,and get this thing going full force.One problem is i am nervous about taking the test, because if i fail then i’ll have to wait months to re take it.I’ve been studying, so i guess i’ll just go forward and go ahead and take the test, but once i take it what should i do next. Do i start to call realtors or what?? Or should i try to work for someone, like one of the local home inspection companies. Should i charge what everyone else does, or should i stay lower in prices in the beginning? Any info on helping me get started will really be appreciated.

Respectfully signed, Dale

--
Looking forward to the home inspection business.

Originally Posted By: dbush

Dale, go to www.findaninspector.us and contact some of the inspectors in Oklahoma. Also, come to the NACHI meeting on April 17th. http://www.nachi.org/oklahomachapter. Nick will be there going through a whole lot of the information that you just asked.

Dave

--
Dave Bush
MAB Member

"LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A HELMET"

Originally Posted By: ktrice

Dale I would like to invite you to our first Chapter Meeting for the state of Oklahoma. If you will look under whats new and then click on Oklahoma it will give you all of the information on the meeting. If I can be of any help please email me.

Ken Trice
Oklahoma Chapter President
www.tricehomeinspections.com
918-355-6850 (office)
918-855-4484 (cell)

Originally Posted By: Dale Delce

Thank you so much guys for responding i deeply appreciate it, i really do.If you ever have any additional info please let me know, i can use all the help i can get.

respectfully signed, Dale

--
Looking forward to the home inspection business.