An opportunity is available for an experienced inspector who currently lives in, or plans to relocate to, the Lowcountry of South Carolina. This is an exciting market where dramatic growth is expected to continue for the foreseeable future.
We are seeking qualified applicants to become members of our faith-based team. We offer a flexible work schedule and benefits including accident insurance, workers compensation, and a SIMPLE IRA with company match.
We expect qualified applicants to provide
- documentation of experience in structural and mechanical home
- a valid driver’s license and a clean record,
- dependable personal transportation,
- competent computer skills,
- good communication skills and be well-mannered.
The applicant’s skill level will determine the rate of pay and speed of advancement.
This is an excellent part-time or full-time opportunity.
While SC licensed inspectors are preferred, NACHI certification is a qualified prerequisite course for SC state testing and on-the-job training will be provided.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.