Home inspector lic #1

I am # 97 still waiting on my licence woopi!!!

Shipped my reports and application on the 12th and received my license in the mail on the 26th:shock:.

Two week turn around with mailing

:-({|=Shipped my Santa Claus Box on the 19 and still waiting for the license. My finger prints are in FDL…they said… Hopefully, any time this week\:D/. #96

I did a spot check of the counties that we targeted for Florida InterNACHI membership.
The DBPR licensing portal for status on licensing by county
on 7-25-2010

9 Florida InterNACHI Current and Active Licensed Home Inspectors
18 Florida InterNACHI members applications in progress.

[FONT=Verdana]5 “other” Current and Active licensed Home Inspectors[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]18 “other” application in progress[/FONT]

Its not a race - I was just curious.

I sent my and Dennis’s (my husbands) application into the DBPR 2 weeks ago IN THE SAME ENVELOPE.
My current license number is 43. His in still in process and is # 73

I sent my and Dennis’s (my husbands) application into the DBPR 2 weeks ago IN THE SAME ENVELOPE.
My current license number is 43. His in still in process and is # 73
[/quote]

I have heard that the application number is not necessarily the same number as the license number that they give you (ie John shishilla – application #51, License #21). If Dennis’s application gets processed tomorrow, he will probably be a lower number than 73. I on the other hand am application no. 18, and will be a much higher license number since I am going back and forth with DBPR over a stupid minor traffic violation from 1989. – I have obtained numerous different State Licenses since 1989, and never had to deal with this infraction in the past. LOL go figure!

Looks like sexism to me LOL

Getting finger printed today. Submitting my stuff later today or tomorrow. You just cannot get a whole lot done when you are in South Africa for a few weeks.