Home Inspector Makeover!

(Maggie Aey) #21

GoVelop Marketing Group designed Ron’s website!

Visit his company’s website here: Reynolds Inspections – InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspector®

(Maggie Aey) #22

We sent Ron a set of We’ll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee Vehicle Magnets. Your inspection vehicle is one of the most efficient ways to market this program.

These magnets are only available to inspectors participating in the program.

(Dave Fetty, CMI) #23

Work it Maggie!

(Ron Reynolds) #24

Thanks Maggie, I received the magnets today, and they look great! Thanks for everything!!

(Maggie Aey) #25

We sent Ron a couple packs of We’ll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee Rack Cards.

There’s a spot on the rack card for him to stick his custom business card stickers too!

(Maggie Aey) #26

Of course, more to come!

(Maggie Aey) #27

We sent Ron a couple packs of We’ll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee Certificates. Inspectors give these to their clients at the end of an inspection.

These certificates are of quality and make the We’ll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee official. Homeowners will also save these cards for future referrals to a friend, co-worker, neighbor, or family member.

(Maggie Aey) #28

We sent Ron two packs of Agent Indemnification Marketing Cards. This card informs agents that it is safe to recommend you.

(Dave Fetty, CMI) #29

Has Ron done any continued training?

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #30

He recently flew out to the House of Horrors for a course.

(Ron Reynolds) #31

I continue to take classes, training, both online and in person. I am also a GC and and Pest Inspector. I am in the middle of several more Internachi classes, that I haven’t quite completed, yet.

(Maggie Aey) #32

We shipped Ron two packs of Real Estate Agent Marketing Cards. These cards offer real estate agents free CE. Great was to connect and market to real estate agents. Especially when combined with the Agent Indemnification Cards.

(Maggie Aey) #33

We shipped Ron the new Certified Professional Inspectors Cap.

(Maggie Aey) #34

We had polos custom branded with Ron’s InterNACHI designed business logo.

(Maggie Aey) #35

InterNACHI’s Member Marketing team designed and printed “Now That You’ve Had Your Home Inspection” Custom Now Books](https://www.inspectoroutlet.com/custom-now-books.aspx).

(Mitchel Brooks) #36

Hello,

Thanks

Sincerely,
Mitchel Brooks

(Maggie Aey) #37

Inspector Media helped with Ron’s website and social media pages by posting content that receives high engagement, creating custom-branded videos and running website/page promotions. Visit his Facebook page at Reynolds Inspections - 7 Photos - Home Inspector - 1039 Spruce St., Port Angeles, Washington 98363

(Maggie Aey) #38

InterNACHI’s Member Marketing Team completed the following items for Ron:

You can review his marketing material on the Inspector Makeover webpage: https://www.nachi.org/inspector-makeover.htm

(Maggie Aey) #39

InterNACHI’s Member Marketing Team completed the following items for Ron:

You can review his marketing material on the Inspector Makeover webpage: Home Inspector Makeover - InterNACHI

(Nick Gromicko, CMI) #40

Nice.