Home Inspector Makeover!

This concludes the Home Inspector Makeover. You can take a look at Ron’s booth from a recent home show here: Home Inspector Makeover - InterNACHI

1 Like

Awesome: Home Inspector Makeover - InterNACHI

Maggie, this was not the end of the story. It was the beginning.
With the help of Nick, Maggie and the rest of the Internachi team, I went from doing 55 Inspections in 2018 to 261 Inspections so far this year. I could NOT have done this without the help and guidance from Internachi and their team. Any of you Inspectors that are struggling to make your way, Internachi can and will help you get to the place you want to go. This wasn’t easy, it is not a free ride, but they have been there and done that, and can help you kill it!

Nick, I cannot say thank you enough. Your generosity and willingness to help me will never be forgotten.

Ron

Ron,

Thanks for the update. It’s great to see someone making their business work.
Nick and the team do make a difference.
Good luck and wishing you continued success.

I am now doing 2-3 inspections per day. I am the #1 Inspector in my market and I owe most of it to Internachi, their help, guidance, promotional materials and support. I am blessed beyond anything I could imagine. Thank you Nick, and your team who gave me the stuff to stand out in my market.

2 Likes

As I just completed 2020, I can tell you that I did 464 inspections, by myself, last year. Incredible, to say the least! A blessing beyond measure. Thanks Nick and the Internachi team! You guys are the best!!!

4 Likes

way to go Ron!!

Wow, that’s awesome! :raised_hands:

That is going and getting them! Excellent # of inspections and working ethic!

2 Likes

If any of you are still trying to decide if Internachi is for you, let this sink in. I did 33.4% of all inspections in my county last year. There are dozens of inspectors, and I did one third. Thanks Nick!

1 Like

Last year, 2021 was better than the year before. Along with doing more inspections, I also increased my sewer scopes, mold testing and raised my prices. I am doing more commercial inspections, and have caused the other inspectors to complain to my realtors, " Why don’t you call me , anymore?" LOL!!! Thank You Internachi!!!

2 Likes

That is great, Ron! :+1:

I am now a Certified Master Inspector that offers most everything an inspector can offer. Home, Commercial, Pest, Full Asbestos Surveys, Mold, Lead Paint, Sewer Scopes, and as a ex general contractor, I can provide structural advice. I offer the Buy Back Guarantee, Now that you had a Home Inspection Book personalized for me, and now a free 30 day home warranty. And the other inspectors here don’t really like me. lol

2 Likes