Home Inspector Pro Software Now Infrared Certified

Home Inspector Pro shows side by side images for normal and thermal imaging and has been granted the right to use the Infrared Certified logo on it’s cd’s, marketing and website by InterNACHI. We have also built in a few options into our next version (now in beta testing, ask if you’d like to see it), specifically into our bulk photo editor to make it easier to import infrared photos. We will be adding more infrared features in the upcoming weeks. :mrgreen:

Visit http://www.HomeInspectorPro.com to check out the latest version of Home Inspector Pro. If you have any suggestions for upcoming versions, let me know!

Awsome… glad to see it.

I’d like to see it :slight_smile:

Kevin

I’ve attached a sample report that Charley did where he included a few thermal images. The report info has been sanitized, and he’s given me permission to post it. This is one of the first reports he did off a template he customized that was originall based on the TREC template. There are a few original/IR side by sides. You could add as many as you want though.

Kevin, I’ll send you a link to the new version.

Really a nice looking report Charley…Really nice software Dominic…!!

Very impressive…!

Thanks. Some of the new features that Russ, Bob and a few others are testing out will make that report look much better too :smiley: I’m finishing it up to distribute to all our beta testers now and should be done tonight should anyone else care to look at it.

I agree. Very nice. :wink:

Thanks Larry. Once Charley gets the new verison I’ll have him reprint it with some of the new options.

I have to get together with you soon but, with all that’s going on, I’ll need more time. You are doing a great jb for many!:wink:

Thanks Larry, I appreciate it. A lot of the credit for the programs design and ease of use goes to all the inspectors that constantly give me feedback. For the past 4 months there have been A LOT of great changes due to suggestions from NACHI members.

Excellent job, Dominic.

Keep up the good work. You are an asset to this organization.

Thanks David, I appreciate it!

Dominic,

Ya know what really surprises me?

There isn’t a post or an email that I have sent that you haven’t responded to within 5-10 minutes.

You’re in front of your computer all hours of the day. No wonder why everyone here likes your services.

Do yourself a favor once in a while and take a break…STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.

I think he has a clone that works the opposite shift.:wink:

Shh, don’t give away my secret.

Ok, it’s 4:30 am here and I’m going to bed. Don’t email me for a few hours or I won’t be able to keep up that 5-10 min response time record, lol.

Sleepy…

Dave, I keep telling him the same thing. It’s ok to take time off…

Will have all the time off we need when they throw the dirt down on our box.:wink: :wink:

I’m taking off next week for Colorado to do 3 NACHI.TV episodes, does that count? I’ll be leaving my bubble and I’m sure will do something other than visit Nick :slight_smile:

Dom here was the response from the first realtor that I E-mail a HIP report to.[/FONT]

Charley that’s awesome! Thanks for the feedback, it’s always good to hear.

I’ve just released the latest beta 2.5.7.3. If anyone is interested in a copy that didn’t get an email about it, let me know. It included several techniques to make adding thermal images easier.