Originally Posted By: dvalley
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
2) They?ll walk the roof surface and determine the age, condition and life expectancy of the roofing material. Right?
3) They?ll crawl into the crawl space and tight areas to find all the troubled areas. I think not.
4) They?ll find every defect in all the plumbing and gas lines and know the operational conditions of their piping. Nice try.
5) They?ll inspect the heating system for defects and will know its life expectancy and performance. Ya ?Ok
6) They?ll easily find the WDI?s within the structure. Good luck!
7) They?ll know what sort of structural defects to look for on the support systems in the basement/crawl, after they?ve read the entire book. Keep reading!
This list could go on forever. I just don?t understand how a homebuyer could perform a through home inspection with an untrained eye after reading a lousy book. I wish them all the luck in the world.
Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."