Interesting facts.

http://www.oilheatamerica.com/images/pdf/homeInspectorsCompanion.pdf

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks, Marcel.

Good site.

Marcel, thank you.

Thank you Marcel. Good info.

Good stuff…Thanks Mr. Hammer. :slight_smile:

I can’t print it, any ideas ? I went on their web site and I can’t print that one either.

Mic

You might want to save it to your PC, then open it and print it. :wink:

It you are not allowed to print it . I tried and was not able to either .Let me know if you figure out how to do it .

…Cookie

I just tried that too. Maybe I’m just having a bad day.

Thanks man.

Mic

Nope, it’s not your bad day. They have it secured where you can’t print it. :twisted:

I’m gonna take pictures… (hee-hee) overcome, adapt, improvise

Mic

Well, I wish some one would figure it out, I would like to print it too. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile:

great resource Marcel.

Well, I have done that before, but there is 20 pages. Sounds like a good idea anyways. ha. ha.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I looked at their site and under publications it says that after saving to your computer, you should be able to view, copy, print but in looking at the security for the document, that is not correct.

So instead of trying to find a way around, I just sent an e-mail to the organization asking permission to print to receive a non-protected copy or to get a password. I asked for permission to post this info in the “Member’s Only” section of the message board.

Will advise upon receiving an answer.

Thanks Steve;

If that dosen’t work, I figured out a way to print it. Yes, believe it or not. ha. ha. :wink:

It is a little time consumming, but I did it with the first page.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Thanks Stan