Home Inspectors Elect New Leadership from All Corners of the Province except Toronto

Our whole Judaical system is based on affidavits and swearing of oaths and has evolved over thousands of years. It’s called the Rule of Law.
Swearing false affidavits is fraud and has severe penalties attached.

When a person feels they are not important they act like little children .

When a person feels they are not important they act like little children .

Please vote for your choice of the best website for June 2011.
** Thank you for your participation!**

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f7/website-month-poll-june-2011-a-61270/

Is that what happened to you in earlier posts in this thread, Roy??

Roy Said:
*"I felt you Brian are not too swift but to take from *
*6/2/11 7:03 PM Current Activity: Replying to Thread *Home Inspectors Elect New Leadership from All Corners of the Province except Toronto](Home Inspectors Elect New Leadership from All Corners of the Province except Toronto - Canadian Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®️ Forum)
*too *Brian A. MacNeish](InterNACHI®️ Forum)

6/2/11 7:26 PM
*by Brian A. MacNeish](InterNACHI®️ Forum)

](Home Inspectors Elect New Leadership from All Corners of the Province except Toronto - Canadian Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®️ Forum) 23 minutes to write your gibberish confirms you have trouble explaining what you want to say ."*

Brian responded:
“Quite a brilliant discussion you’re trying to conduct, Roy!!! Don’t have a good, reasoned response…attack the other person’s intelligence!!!”

Something you learned in the schoolyard at 7-8 years old and haven’t been able to unlearn, Roy…PITY!!!

Brian the hooter is a free loader.
What has he done for this Industry except run down NACHI and the NACHI members .

Owl.jpg

Until some larger, better organized and recognized association (with a resident presence) emerges, things will remain the same. The splintering has really done little good to date except possibly to alert concerned gov officials that regulation will soon be necessary due to the large # of groups claiming to “represent” the industry. Having 5-6-7 orgs does nothing for the public and its perception of the industry…it will confuse them!

Please Brian… don’t make me laugh.

When it comes to all the inspection associations in the world and all the inspection associations that keep popping up… there really is only one 800-pound gorilla in the middle of the living room.

Look at it any way you want, with anything you can quantify: Number of pages, number of hits, number of posts, number of members, number of courses, number of approvals, number of inspection success tools, number of inspection-related products, number of government licenses, number of inspection books published, number of inspection graphics, number of message board users, number of threads, number of inspection articles, number of countries with operations, number of marketing programs, number of inspection-related videos, number of exams administered, number of inspections performed, number of inspection events, number of member benefits, and on and on and on…

It’s an InterNACHI world… and you’re living in it.

The public is confused alright; the one body that has been around the longest (OAHI) has not done anything to enlighten the public other than represent itself via its COO who claimed in a media interview that OAHI licences inspectors!

It claims RHI is attained, but in fact its a title that is bestowed to anyone in the Registry!

You seem as confused as its members and the public!

And how many persons with ZERO training and HI experience has the RHI designation been bestowed on?? Got any numbers and names for verification?

Quit playing with the words of the old act of 1994…what really happened?

From the preamble:
[FONT=Times New Roman][size=2][size=4]"The Ontario Association of Home Inspectors
has applied for special legislation to become
incorporated for the purpose of carrying out its
objects, to enable it to govern and discipline its
members and to grant to its members the right
to the exclusive use of the designations “Registered
Home Inspector” and “R.H.I.“."
[FONT=Arial][/size]

Looking at the OAHI website tells a different story…

[/FONT][/size][/FONT]

Biggest isn’t necessarily best and the only way. As I have been saying… this industry is really barely into its adolescence…many changes and more stringent regulations/training to come yet in its growth to maturity!!

BC with its ban on realtors recommending HI’s due to the conflict of interest and Alberta with its** ban on weasel clauses **arejust the beginning!! Funny thing…those are 2 items I have railed against on these boards a few years back…and now they are being applied in law…funny thing!!!

One more thing I have to work on yet!!! And I believe I have seen it recently on these boards…now to get it to be applied in law!!

There is only one NAR, one AARP, one AAA, one NRA, and one InterNACHI. Consolidation is the natural progression for associations, and this consolidation is not typically done by merger.

You seem to forget that INACHI is not a true association but really a sales platform in sheep’s clothing…not fit to be called an association in any normal or accepted sense of the word!! The above are certainly not owned and run by one person…do you really expect to reach the status of the above???

Can you please tell us the name of a (" a true association ") in Canada or the USA .
Seems to me like the Majority of Home Inspectors love NACHI .
NACHI has more members in Ontario the any other Canadian Group has In Canada.
% wise I thing NACHI members stay longer in NACHI then other Canadian Groups .
NACHI continues to grow in Canada and do more for the Homies then any other Canadian Group .
Brian you as an example do not post your DRIBBLE on any Forum.

Its very apparent McNeish that you have no knowledge of how legislative acts are the foundation of forming an association and implementation of bylaws based on the intent of the legislation.

And please don’t divert the subject of my post by trying to divert and ramble on about something I never mentioned. The fact remains that OAHI has purposely formulated bylaws that do not follow the intent of the legislature in passing a private members bill to bestow rights to OAHI.

OAHI has deceived the public and the members for years with the phony title of RHI in order to make it sound appealing with some fanciful title.

Thats right; grant members listed in the Registry the right to exclusive use! The Act protected the designation, end of story.

Better still in order to make sure YOU know what the hell you are talking about get a copy of Pr 158. I am sure OAHI would send you one postage due since you are listed as a member who has not met any of the qualifications EVER!

Be careful what you wish for…this place is the biggest inspection school ever. I guess you don’t see the natural conclusion of being “very cheap to become an HI” scenario. Soon this will be appearing in posts from Canadian INACHI members…from a very successful member on another thread here:

"…, he wants* more and** more members to flood the area even more. I personally don’t care, but** there are some great guys struggling and these moves will make it even harder for existing members."***
BROTHERS HELPING BROTHERS COMPETE AGAINST BROTHERS!!!
Where have I heard that before?? When was that said…3-4 years ago??

“I will say it for the 100th time. Nick is NOT AN INSPECTOR, he always looks out for the INSPECTOR.”

“He spills bile that never comes to fruition. Like the gift cards or the even better remember the “he is going to get 100,000 inspections for… Nachi members”? Well, he did it. I honestly think he sits up at night and just laughs. The funnier thing is that people forget his “schemes” always come to fruition.”

“I used to think he was the master of marketing, I now think he is the master at deception…maybe the two are close to the same thing. I don’t know…”

PS…3:15 AM- June 5, 2011:

Found at the bottom of this post: “Last edited by gromicko](http://www.nachi.org/forum/posthistory.php?p=789860)*; 6/5/11 at 12:15 AM…” *

So Nick how low can you go? Having free and open boards and then going into people’s posts and changing the text. It wasn’t even my text; it was a paying member’s text that I copied to my post…LOW!! LOW!! LOW!!

Here is the copied text again:
"…, he wants more and more members to flood the area even more. I personally don’t care, but there are some great guys struggling and these moves will make it even harder for existing members.

I will say it for the 100th time. Nick is NOT AN INSPECTOR, he will NEVER look out for the INSPECTOR. He only looks out for himself and everything he does has an alterior motive.

He spills bile that never somes to fruition. Like the gift cards or the even better remember the he is going to get 100,000 inspections for Florida Nachi members? I honestly think he sits up at night and just laughs at the stuff people fall for. The funnier thing is that people forget his “schemes” never come to fruition.

I used to think he was the master of marketing, I know think he is the master at deception…maybe the two are close to the same thing. I don’t know…"

Where am I, a resident of Nova Scotia, listed again? What area of Ontario? You lie like a rug!!!

The only thing you enforce is your bull**** on everyone. Who cares what you did for the energy act! You couldn’t enforce anything because the act didn’t give you that power. So save your bull for someone who will believe you, which is nobody!

What are you rambling about now? You continually interject with your nonsense trying to make yourself out to be the proverbial no-it-all and your bragging about your daughter, your wife, how you did this that and the other bull always praising yourself like the self centred moron you are!

I never mentioned anything about what you are asking and its not the point! The point is the Act is being interpreted and used contrary to the enacting legislation! Why would anyone challenge it? Why would a number of lawyers give their opinions showing you are wrong? Oh wait a minute you were an enforcer and writer of the Energy Act, something irrelevant and moot to the point at hand! And to top it off you live in Nova Scotia which makes anything you have to say irrelevant in Ontario. Its also very apparent you can’t read!

I am telling you that anyone in the Registry is by the nature of the Act permitted to use RHI. OAHI failed to use designate membership levels by stating the category of membership. The Act and its intent supercedes the bylaws.

You copied it from what I posted. Nice try! You trip yourself on a regular basis. Just as you hijack threads with your mundane outdated, senile rants.

The OAHI forum lists you as a member for the umpteenth time!
Are you ashamed that you are listed? You don’t seem to think your **** stinks but your farts give you away!

Now deal with your own back yard and your own business rather than telling everyone else how to manage their back yard and their business.

I can only imagine your poor wife and children having to listen you go on about your own overbearing boorish narcissistic traits. Pity, you should put your talents to some other use!

Now if anyone hasn’t told you yet today, go **** yourself!

Mark this day in history…

I am behind Raymond on this one. Brian ate some sour grapes.

Wow. Really? Please enlighten all of us and explain what a “true” association is? Surely is does not matter if one person or a thousand “own” it. It does not need to be a not-for-profit. it may collect dues at whatever rate it wants… or not collect at all. Associations exist, not for the good of the industry, but as self-serving entities. The association serves its membership, when it can, but typically marches to the beat of its own drum.

As to the notion of a “sales platform”, please explain to me all about NAR and the word “Realtor” which they own. Please explain the role of AARP and profits they make selling insurance to members. A sales platform? I certainly hope so. This helps keep dues down, helps fuel member businesses, and allows NACHI to do much for its members free of charge.

Normal or accepted? Ironically, you are not normal and certainly not accepted at this association. Yet, you are still allowed to post here. How many of these so-called “associations” you refer to can say the same?

And show me the law where it states than any association cannot be owned by a person or entity. Associations are like clubs.

As to reaching a similar status, comparatively speaking, InterNACHI has actually exceeded them.

I know that crow is tough to eat. :wink:

"I can only imagine your poor wife and children having to listen you . . . . . "!!!
OMG! OMG!
Professor McNutty can procreate!!!??!
First mould; then rabbits and now THIS!? :shock: :smiley: