Home Inspectors, think Nick has your back?

What help?

You never did anything ABOUT the issue and now want to take credit if something good comes around…your amazing…really a peice of ****.

Let’s not pop champagne bottles just yet.

I assure you, some of us are doing the exact opposite.
That is a message to everyone else looking in.

EXACTLY our message and that is why you have done nothing and of course will want all the credit. What a piece of work you are…you publicly say you will do nothing, then IF something good happens want to stroke yourself…

I didn’t mention the issue at all. You did, by starting threads in multiple forums with my name in the thread title.

Russell, you are a popcorn fart on this issue… and actually, I’m a popcorn fart too. It took big numbers and our entire industry combined just didn’t have them to do it alone.

Your so full o dookie and you know it. You did nothing but sit back and do pushups with someone on your back, eat freakin donuts, and build a GD table and refinish a stove…Go back to going nothing, at least your good at it.

I’m pretty sure Rusty is jealous of you Nick. :wink:

Russell, you mean like getting legislation passed that exempts home inspectors from having to get a mold assessors license? :stuck_out_tongue: When you gonna pay off that bet you lost to me?

Wow, just wow…

I’m optimistic. :wink:

I asked you already on that…go back to that thread and read it…once you post…I will pay. I always pay a bet…always. Go back and look.

Nick I missed the thread where you even brought this situation to our attention. Then I missed your call to action on what to do. I missed where you told the membership ANYTHING…

Then the members you contacted can I have their names? What attorney at DBPR did you talk to? When exactly did you talk to Rick Morrison?

Me too… Look a how well it ended up last time. :mrgreen:

I didn’t do any of that stuff. I just went straight to the legislators and had them pass an amendment that exempted home inspectors from having to get a mold assessors license and then I had the Governor sign it into law.

Russell, go to the DBPR website and refresh the page.

What is the score? Is anyone keeping score? :-k

:sarcasm:

:nachi:

If you are referring to this:

I would be pretty certain you had nothing to do with it.

It doesn’t take two days to make a simple change to a document and upload it.

I wouldn’t worry about it at this point. We always have plan B and nothing stops plan B.

Congrats Nick on becoming President of the Contactors Association. Just joined it to. What’s next?

I did my part I wrote a letter and was nice but to the point. Who came up with this crap anyway?