Home Show Display for IR

How much did that camera cost? :-k

With live streaming capability, just point the camera to the people as they come up to your booth. When they stop, them show them the wall.

The camera is a E40BX. Around $4600.00 David. When I say cheap it was not high end. Spent $84.00 on it. Not $300.00

It all depends on the time I have at the show. I will be in the booth by myself and there is always a ton of traffic.

So I sketched a simple plan (pretty crude actually) but you will get the idea.
Tell me what you think or if this inspires some ideas.

IMG.jpg

Awesome ideas guys! Greg, looks like the whole display would get wet or ?? What about only a single area, similar to a leak?

The water line would be in the wall and I am going to line it with plastic in the drip area. The bigger tube at the top is similar to a plumbing pipe to show a difference in temperature. The base water capture will never be full as I will have a tube into a bucket under the table. The line will have a very slow drip so you can actually see the droplets fall.

Place a bag of ice touching the back side instead of water, almost the same effect

That’s cheating, John.

Another thing that may look impressive is using aluminum 2x2 framing on 1/4" drywall for higher definition thermal bridging. Should be lighter to carry too.

Oh sure, bring that up. Partially built now!! Lol

Greg, some pictures of your product set up and some feedback would be great!

You bet. Just got it framed and drywalled today. Once it is complete I will post a couple of pics