HomeGauge 4.4

I put together a four point template based on the Nachi form. It has all the info I would just like to work on the layout.

Hey John,

Be careful with that. I did the same with adobe and the reports were kicked back. They want the same layout as the Nachi form. So I took the Nachi form and used lifecycle to convert it to a fillable form.

I have a Nachi fillable(slightly modified). My issue is I get tired of answering the same questions, and filling in the headers. I should be able to print a four point, wind mit and roof cert from a home inspection.

I may just make a excel file that keeps a database, and allows you to print any of these forms, with Open Office I could go right to PDF.

This is where Jeff Knight says… His program can do it!

Btw, I had a four point you did for a home in Indialantic on the beach. I went back to do a wind mit and a roof cert and they gave me a copy. What a hole that was!

Russell…what wolves are you talking about ? :slight_smile: I need your help man !!! :stuck_out_tongue: See you in Vegas in a couple weeks. I think you owe me dinner !!:mrgreen: