HomeGauge Glitches

Hey Juan,

I just got off a plane and saw your email (and a message to look here). PLEASE do not email me directly with urgent problems. I’m often travelling, speaking at conferences, doing trainings with franchises, etc. I have a huge support staff that can answer calls from you, live chat was on all day and you could open a ticket with the support desk. You could have had an instant answer 8 hours ago to your issue rather than waiting on me to get off a plane at 7:30pm and see your message. It’ll be a bit before I get to the hotel and I’ll take a look at your email. Unfortunately most my staff is obviously gone for the day (I just have one guy working on support tickets).

Juan, I just sent you an email with information about your issue.

Anybody see the irony, or humor, in a HIP user getting assistance on the HG forum? :slight_smile:

We are working on a migration tool and it will be out soon! We have had many requests for it and decided to create a tool now.

Are you using the beta ios HG Companion?

Sounds like you could benefit from an Out Of Office Auto Reply.

I was actually supposed to have Internet on the flight but it didn’t work. I’ve tried auto replies before but I get around 300 direct emails a day (not counting emails to our support team) and the auto replies end up causing havoc when I’m not gone for the full day. We do let guys know every way possible that there’s a support team for a reason. We have phone support, live chat, a help desk ticket system and email. It’s just better they use one of those forms rather than me (though I respond via those services often as well).

Juan, send me your HIP template by email and I will convert all your comments to work in HomeGauge during your evaluation.

Russell@HomeGauge.com

Wow, what a great offer. You may be doing a lot more of this in the future Russell as the Hippies see the light and jump ship. :wink:

Hair cuts happening now! :wink:

For those wanting to try HomeGauge with their HIP template email me Russell@HomeGauge.com with your template that ends in tpz

To get the file go to C: Program files / Home Inspector pro /Data folder and find your file.

Next download a trial version of HomeGauge here

I will email you back your hiptoHG template for you to drop into HomeGauge at Documents/HomeGauge/Template/Residential folder

See the difference

The customer support at Homegauge is great and lots of youtube videos to help.

Yes :cool:

Wow!!!

Russell,
Did you get Bob’s template he sent you ??

Frank you need to actually do a few inspections before you are qualified to worry about software.

Get back on that plow…:slight_smile:

Linas you are the best marketing tool Dom has.
They see you and run the other way.