Homeowner said they did the work themselves

9 Likes

I believe them. :grinning:

10 Likes

You don’t say?

3 Likes

Yes, That is what he said. :thinking: A high school shop class could do better than that. :grinning:

4 Likes

Haha, no argument there. :grinning:

5 Likes

At least they admitted it.

5 Likes

At least they didn’t lie then… :crazy_face:

5 Likes

They would have regretted paying a general contractor for that work. Now they only have themselves to blame,… although you have to give them credit for trying.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Please can you share their their contact info, I need some work done in my place asap! ROFL

3 Likes

That is horrible work.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if they made that statement like they were proud of it! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I can hear it now, “Hey, tell Billy Bob it’s his turn to go! … and hand me my beer back while you’re at it!” :beers:

2 Likes

I was imagining what you would have heard as they were jacking up this house, “Now hand me that piece of tongue and groove flooring…now hand me that 5/4 board next…now gimme that brick…”

2 Likes

Rookies…

5 Likes

I would totally call out those aluminum cans, and loose nails on the ground. Someone could cut themselves. :flushed:
Btw: Please tell me that at least one of those shims is a phone book.

2 Likes

Darren,

How can you tell them in good conscience that this was a horrible job. Between their neighbors telling them it was great, all of those DYI shows whom for some reason get their job right the first time (all under 30 min to an hour tops per ep.) so how can an professional who went to school(s), get the education, have the experience, etc…tell them that this is horrible :sneezing_face:???

4 Likes

We must learn how to tip-toe around the snowflakes. Here are some suggestions. (results not guaranteed, melt down threat level high)

1. Slightly less than stellar.
  2. Unconventional
  3. Creative
  4. Imaginative
  5. Outside the box
  6. Less than ideal
  7. Found wanting
  8. Not up to scratch
  9. Less than optimal
6 Likes

You can tell them I think this probly might wurk. It shold be ok. lessn it braks. yall miht wanna hav Bubba give it a gud luk ta mak shur.

6 Likes

Substandard
NonConforming
AFU

3 Likes