HON just referred all of your clients to a local ASHI member and competitor for you

In the HON newsletter that is sent to all of your clients they …Well read it for yourself…

Once again The Word invites you to travel into the dark realm of topics that are sometimes misunderstood by home inspectors. The Word hopes you will find this trip informative and maybe a little entertaining.

Our topic this time is common vent system, as in when you connect two or more fuel-burning appliances to one vent. The Word finds this topic interesting because inspecting a common vent system involves more than just ensuring that the larger Btu appliance connects below the smaller Btu appliance and because knowing more about these systems will help you anticipate and diagnose venting problems.

We’ll mostly discuss manufactured common venting systems for gas appliances in this article. **For more on using a chimney as a vent for gas appliances, check out the The ASHI Reporter.**http://www.ashireporter.org/HomeInspection/Articles/The-Word-Venting-Gas-Appliances-Using-a-Chimney/2253

If true, all InterNACHI members who use HON should drop HON. I’ll prepare a formal alert and send it to all InterNACHI members.

I’ll forward you the newsletter via email.

I emailed them about this and here is the reply…

Roy,

This newsletter was not sent to your clients. This is the monthly Inspector only newsletter. Rest assured your clients do not receive this newsletter.

InterHON… coming soon. I just register InterHONforFREEforeverFU.com :wink:

I email it to you …Subject line =Common Vent Systems

I’m not really understanding the whole point of signing up your clients to receive a SPAM letter from a vendor, regardless of it’s content.

But I am chuckling at a FB post thread that came across me feed of a certain someone being critical of HON supportively using client data for marketing. Hello pot calling the kettle black.

Must have been NT…Huh?

Sounds like pretty typical behavior for some people.

Without selling client data, many companies would have no revenue stream. Selling data is at the core of their business model.

In all fairness The ASHI Reporter has always written some really good, informative, articles.

Yes they have and so does HON.

So does InterNACHI: www.nachi.org/articles.htm

Yes! Of course !
Did you get my email?

Pot, meet Kettle.

What are you babbling about?

http://besidethestream.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/awood2.jpg

LOL! You ain’t worth a crap Frank! huh?

C’mon Roy. Babbling brook?

I got it!
How have you been doing Brother. Haven’t talked to you in a while.