Honest question for liberals...

Googleing is fine Wayne but attribution is important if you can’t express your own thoughts in words.

AS you seen i confuse people sometimes lol
I think i have shown some of my thoughts not always goggle or quotes from others.
Anyway keep the cause going.
PSST i have a problem with authoritative type people if have not noticed.

Authoritarian or a authoritative?:wink:

authoritative

lol

Ok. That’s fine, as long as that tolerance is a two way street. (News flash for ya, it isn’t.) Today’s liberal “tolerance” is a smoke screen. It’s like the environmental movement. Liberal tolerance has no more to do with real tolerance than the environmental movement has with saving the environment. It’s all about power and control.

Exactly. Look how angry they become when faced with truth. All they can do is spew off and attempt to berate someone into giving in to thier Bull#@*.

Liberal (political):

1. The state or quality of being liberal.
  2. A political theory founded on the natural goodness of humans and the autonomy of the individual and favoring civil and political liberties, government by law with the consent of the governed, and protection from arbitrary authority.
  3. often Liberalism The tenets or policies of a Liberal party.
  4. An economic theory in favor of laissez-faire, the free market, and the gold standard.
  5. Liberalism
  6. A 19th-century Protestant movement that favored free intellectual inquiry, stressed the ethical and humanitarian content of Christianity, and de-emphasized dogmatic theology.
  7. A 19th-century Roman Catholic movement that favored political democracy and ecclesiastical reform but was theologically orthodox.

Now, self described as Progressive:

Progressivism is a political and social term that refers to ideologies and movements favoring or advocating changes or reform, usually in a statist or egalitarian direction for economic policies (government management) and liberal direction for social policies (personal choice). Progressivism is often viewed in opposition to conservative ideologies.

Notice the connection to Statism:

Statism (or etatism) is a term that may refer to either one or both of the following:

Hope this helps;

Mark - I think you are describing our last president.

You are definitely going to have to explain that one…