Hoover , truman and eisenhower

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn’t know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million illegal’s after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican nationals! The program was called ‘Operation Wetback’ so that American WWII and Korean veterans had a better chance at jobs.
It took 2 Years, but the government deported them!

Now, if the government could deport the illegal’s back then, it can sure do that today! lf you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter ‘Operation Wetback’ into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder: Don’t forget to pay your taxes… 12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!

Not for everyone.

Do you mean…as in that particular forum?

Yep.

Reading comprehension is not one of your more accomplished skills, iis it…

Interesting stuff…Jae

Yeah, I know Jae, it’s the misc. section “discuss whatever you wish”. Most of us have agreed to keep the political, religious threads in the “not for everyone” section. Apparently, you’re a rebel.

You call ***me ***a rebel…??? What!!!???

In truth, I’m the one who is co-operative…totally ***co-operative…***completely co-operative.

The “sign on the door” says “discuss whatever you wish”…and that is exactly what I have done–whatever I wish. That’s not being a “rebel”–that’s co-operation.

Now you, on the other hand, have decided, in your small circle of cohorts, (which most assuredly is not “Most of us”, as you claim) that the many, without a voice in the matter, shall comply with the wishes of the few. I have never succumbed to that way of thinking…

but…

I guess we’ll all have to get used to the concept–it seems to be all the rage in D.C. these days.

But until I’ve been totally subjugated and conquered–subdued beyond belief–I will continue to exercise my right to play within the boundaries as determined by the “sign on the door”.

I am now prepared to be castigated, punished somewhat severely, condemned, criticized, ostrasized, or whatever.

But you know, I really don’t give a flying fig.

Hey, maybe I’m a rebel after all.

I think a poll is needed. We’ll do it informally, just in this thread.

Whoever thinks we should post religious and political threads in the public, misc. section, simply post a “yes”.

Interesting information Jae. So what is wrong with the slugs in Washington?

Times have changed.

Now…the answer would be to deport Americans to Mexico so that they can regain some of the manufacturing jobs that were sent there.

Deport 'em.

No other choice as our Jails are full,with 1 of every 31 people in prison.
How ironic we call it land of the free.

Official Government response

“Sorry Jae but at this time we are too busy wasting tax dollars and American lives half way around the world for no real benefit to the United States.”

“We will kindly forward your suggestion to Haliburton and see if there is any way possible way for them to get involved in this endeavor in the near future on a cost plus basis, thus carrying on the tradition of wasting American lives and tax dollars for no real benefit to the United States.”

Yours Truly

Uncle Sam

Why can’t we sub it out to Blackwater :twisted:

That’s just it–they’re slugs.:);-):wink:

Now there’s a thought…:wink:

Gee, I hope I hear from Haliburton soon.

When I do hear from them I’ll be glad to let you all know what they say.:roll::roll:

That might work, too…:roll::roll:;-):wink:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: