Hot PIC of Miss Paige excercising between takes on the set of NACHI.TV.

I guess you could tell he had a few too many when he fainted.

We all did. Had any of us been President of the United States and that 3 am call came through… well… let’s just say it would have had to go to voice mail. :roll:

Anyway… everyone who loves Paige and has an extra $4 should watch http://www.nachi.org/notchesholescutsppv.htm It is really good.

Gotta love it, Nick.

I would have paid some big dollars to see this stunt.

I probably would have ended up on the floor from laughing so hard.

A few drinks? I was HAMMERED!

That $hit was funny. I was definitely caught off guard.

Immediately following that, Paige, Val and myself emptied the mini bar in my hotel refridgerator. Not a drop of booze was left the next day. Brutal hangover too.

Nick, our excursion the next night was pretty comical too. We wound up in a bar where I don’t think we were wanted :wink:

That’s because we are straight.

So you all ended up at a GAY bar???

Not exactly.

David, I’m inches from booking a Saturday flight to Boston. Want to come out for Marathon Monday and a Sox game. I used to live there (Brighton) and have not been back in a few years. Perfect time to go.

It might help if you tell Paige that about Ben. :mrgreen:

Good idea.

I think she knows. I hope she knows. I pray she knows…

Sure. Please call me at 978-683-4984.

I’m going to a battleship over-nighter with my son and his Cub scouts, tonight and tomorrow. But my phone is with me. Do you have the tickets already or would you like me to get them at the Gate? I’ll bring my son and maybe my daughter also.

Call me…You got me hooked now.

Was unable to get the time off work! Busiest time of the year for me and my boss told me “no.” Thank GOD I didn’t book my flight. Although I would’ve gone anyway had I. I’ll be out that way soon though. Stay Tuned!

When you are ready, let me know. I’ll greet you at the airport.

I’m going to take my son to the Red Sox game anyways.

Keep in touch…