Hot PIC: Some of InterNACHI's Boulder office staff enjoying a liquid lunch.

Whatever Nick.

PLAYING DUMB DOESN’T SUIT YOU.

Do it Marcel.

Otherwise I will be forced to steal your identity. :wink:

Nick there are so many examples to this. Here is a current one. A post was made by a Member, this member did as you suggested in another post and asked the vendor Nathan not to comment, and guess what happened? yup another ruined and hijacked thread by Nathan. In the thread as a bonus Nathan even made a LIE about you and claimed that you have no interest in a warranty company. Now we all know that is a lie. You may not participate much in it,m but you yourself told me you ar a part owner of Mountain Waranty services. So Nate Lied to attempt to discredit something I said. Once again he failed and what he said was just another made up Lie created to serve his best interest.

He remains allowed to jack any thread he wants and say anything he pleases with absolutely no consequences.

Jim

The end is near.

Just email Nathan and explain that the thread was started for SEO purposes and ask him to delete his posts to clean it up.

While we’re on that subject (off-topic)… it’s not a bad idea for members to create threads that are specifically titled for SEO purposes. Without a doubt, this is the highest-ranked inspection-related site in the world, so use it to your advantage: http://www.nachi.org/seo-tips-for-inspectors.htm

I am humbled Nick, and should see you for a visit in the near future, maybe next year. My wife wants a vacation. LOL;)

How about I subsidize it? I have a $1,000.00 bill here for you to pickup when you come.

Well, that would sure help this problem.

1003413_671017306245992_1144723217_n.jpg

;):mrgreen:

Thanks Nick.

very nice

You should see them in person!:cool:

A Hijacking We Will Go…