Hot PICs of InterNACHI's inspector booth in Atlantic City.

Hope everyone is having a good time…certainly some great inspectors at the event. I met Troy last year, haven’t had the pleasure to met George, John, Tom, Juan… Yet.

NACHI has a really nice booth as usual, hope Lisa can keep her sanity until its over…:lol:

How’s the guess their weight thingy doing, Lisa?..:margarit:

Just a quick thanks to George Wells for sharing some of his knowledge about commercial inspections!
Turns out I’m doing my first one this weekend, but certainly not a 300k footer like George does!

Tom

Sitting in my truck at my inspection address, watching the rain pour, temp dropped to 48… Pretending I am there with all ya’ll…crawl space"here I come"…:slight_smile:
Thanks for sharing! Looks like a great time. Looking forward to those there sharing what they have learned and discovered.

All of the best stuff I learned was not in any class. It was while I was sitting down with people who aren’t one man shops. The real value to me has been talking with people who know how to make money. I will come every year just for that fact alone.

Agreed, it’s always the networking and learning from those further down the road that is the most valuable result of events like these. Bring some of that wisdom back grasshopper…

That’s exactly it George but nothing I learned will be shared on these boards. Call me if you want.

I hear you, sad though but becoming the norm here. Not worth the hassle

And I hear you George! Sometimes it’s best to keep some information to a select few around here. And it is very unfortunate.

Tom

Don’t let a few idiots take the shine off anything you do to help others (especially your colleagues in this profession). Good Karma.

I’m not Nick. Anyone who wants to talk about what I learned can call me.

The idiots are doing a fine job of taking the shine off.
I love to help others but how one goes about that is up for debate.
Juan is offering to help George learn from his experience at this conference.
I think thats’ great but he is choosing to do that one on one.

I understand the reasoning, as dealing with the “idiots” is a waste of time.

Tom

George Wells is awesome too. I want to tell you about George since it is related to this matter. For many years, George, on his own dime, has traveled to many of our conventions and helped man the InterNACHI booth. I have offered to pay him and he has always refused. He always helps InterNACHI members.

I’m not surprised, it was clear from talking with George that he is a really genuine person who cares about doing a good job more than money.

Tom

Yep. And he has great products for inspectors: www.bestinspectors.net

George was a great guy to talk to. I learned a few things from him too. Listening to him and Nate talk was hilarious

Awesome time (as usual) and it was great to see old faces and meet many new ones too. Enjoyed talking and poker! Till next time… :wink:

Thanks for all the chapter stuff Lisa!

Where is Paige?

Probably asleep under the booth table.

I think Dan Huber from ISN is still in shock over you beating his flush with a straight flush! :mrgreen: