Hot PICs of tonight's California Inspection Business Success/Marketing Event.

CMI awards.

Nick the pictures of the inspection mobiles are cool nobody up here dose that we all drive unmarked cars or just slap magnetic sign on the door from what Ive seen. I wonder how many folks get additional work after labeling the vehicle has that ever polled the question of increase of work after making the inspection mobile a driving advertisement.

Awesome event Nick, learned so much!
Thanks for everything.

Had a great time. Learned a lot of valuable information.

Where ever you are in California, if you need a Home Inspection from a Certified Professional Home Inspector, we got you covered!

Scott Baker in Modesto, Frank Rotte in San Diego, and Ian Mayer in Los Angeles.

Nice pic Ian.

Awesome PIC Ian.

I hope you guys all had a good time. I sure did.

You had to be there to appreciate the framing for the partial picture of the left side of one of the vehicles. Something was left out of the picture…

What’d I miss?

I can’t give it a way that easy, you have to look.

I cut out that fake professional designation, the one that increases the liability for the member displaying it on his truck. :wink:

Remember folks, we’re not experts… we’re generalists. Even the trademark application for that designation is based on you agreeing to “exceed” the SOP. Once you hold yourself out to be an expert who agreed to exceed the SOP in order to be awarded that designation… there is no end to your liability.

Nothing personal (I like at least one of his other products), just a fact. Scroll down and read the “Certification Statement” users of this mark have to agree to: http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn86329468&docId=EXA20150609144012#docIndex=3&page=1

I’ll be proven right eventually when some plaintiff’s attorney finds this document and the inspector takes the hit personally with no defense and no SOP to back him/her up.

Ahh…I get it.:wink:

Being fairly new in this profession I didn’t know what to expect but I definitely got a lot of it. Thanks to Jeff Pope, I met and then got to tag along with Rico Sandoval today and learned from a pro. Awesome event! and Nick, I’m still laughing about some of things you said last night.

Congratulations to all those who received the Certified Master Inspector (CMI) award.

I tried to restrain myself. We had a few guys from a California state association come out to meet me… and I didn’t want to freak them out. LOL

When is the next event?

Daniel, we will be doing this same one again next year about the same time if Nick is going on tour again. Send me an email with your member number and i can add you to the chapter so you will get notifications about upcoming events eric@greenvalleyhomeinspections.net

Dang membership renewal