Hot Test Device

Are you telling us that you broke a door or operator testing it in compliance with the DASMA and Federal testing standard, after you visually inspected it?

I’d like to hear the particulars of how you managed to do that.

Here is the new improved version. It tells you when the door is closed OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

That toy cost to much money …
I prefer the less costly approach…
Now! I like cats mind you…Hehe!
I do! :rofl:
The GD failed on this inspection…

I’m truly sorry! Not!

NOT COOL this picture should be removed

I concur, Scot. Roy went over the top. The image should be removed. The garage door should be brown. That way the color would match the masonry and the cat would not stand out as much :smile:
Roy. You have an image of a cat stuck in a brown garage door?

Kenneth. You do realize that is a famous person you are interpreting as entrapped? It’s Mr. Bill.

Well. …At least you got the garage door color right. It matches Mr. Bill’s body parts.
Roy. See how its done?

Robert, as always what happens to Mr Bill is not good…OH NOOOOOOOOO
ebffc6c838e7045c0c551b99d3530269--mr-bill-art-images

This guy joined 12 hours ago and he’s already offended, lol

2 Likes

I thought this was a professional forum, not a bunch of 5th graders. Perhaps if it was YALL’S head in that picture stuck in the door it would be funny.

here you go again! :crazy_face:

1 Like

First post too! Maybe he was just released from Liz Warren’s (Fauxcahontas) campaign. They specialize in being offended.

well its pretty obvious this forum is not for adults .

Welcome to our garage!

Dumb-Ass

1 Like

If you seek to be offended, you will invariably find an abundance of things to be offended by, no matter where you go.

If you seek to find knowledge, you will find that no matter where you go. There is certainly an abundance of knowledge in these forums.

Figure out what you’re looking for. If it’s the former, we don’t need you. If it’s the latter, you’re welcome to avail yourself of the vast knowledge to be found here.

So what’ll it be?

3 Likes

Thanks for re-posting Roy, now I can see that the lintel needs to be re-caulked. I would definitely call that out!

Bring it on! I’m ready!!image

1 Like

I do not seek to be offended nor should I be. Was just very disappointed in some of the remarks. Put this discussion in the past.

Scott the only issue with that image is the 2”x6” lacks paint. I would definitely call it out otherwise all is good!

Ok. Well the rest of us are still waiting on your first HI relevant post or any worthwhile contribution, for that matter.

Got one in you?

Yes nearly 45 years experience as a building contractor. Seen just about everything.

Just not a cat in a garage door! :laughing:

3 Likes