Hotel insurance mitigation

Does anyone out there know of hotel mitigation for hotels? From what I can gather it is like the wind mitigation here in Florida, in the since that it requires a state licensed building inspector or a G.C. to fill out the forms

That would need the mit 5 or 6 for commercial properties. Those forms do require a GC.

where would I get the info of the scope of this type of mitigation? I am being asked to check into this and I have a GC and a state cert. building inspector.



Thanks for the links. I was told that their is some kind of new mitigation that some insurance companies are doing for things like railings and safety features