HouseMaster Find it - Fix it Contest

Originally Posted By: jhagarty
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

HOUSEMASTER HOME INSPECTION PRESENTS

$10,000 PRIZE TO LUCKY LOCAL HOMEOWNER

Laurel, Maryland ? Katalin Clendenin of Laurel, Maryland is the grand-prize winner of the annual HouseMaster ?Find It and Fix It? sweepstakes, winning a $10,000 prize to help renovate, redecorate or simply enjoy her home. HouseMaster is North America?s oldest home inspection franchise organization with 380 offices, including an office in the Laurel area.

?There were more than 400,000 entries to the sweepstakes, so I am very surprised and pleased that the winner is one of our local residents?, said Dwight Reynolds, who operates one of the organization?s largest franchises from his Rockville, Maryland office, and who presented the check to a happy Clendenin.

?This couldn?t have come at a better time,? Clendenin said. Recently, Clendenin, her six-month-old baby, and husband have been living off of one salary as she is currently on unpaid maternity leave. ?This really helps,? she adds.

HouseMaster ran advertisements on two of HGTV?s popular shows, ?House Hunters,? and ?House Detective,? which both fall under a very popular real estate related line up. Kathleen Austin Kuhn, President and CEO of HouseMaster noted, ?Most of our customers are people who are looking for expert advice on real estate related matters.

?Our goal at HouseMaster is to educate consumers on how to find a quality home inspector,? says Kuhn.

?When they log on to our web site and register for a contest, they begin to understand that HouseMaster is the name to look for in quality home inspections.?

The sweepstakes ran from September 1, 2004 through November 1, 2004, and similar sweepstakes are planned for the future. For additional information, log on to www.housemaster.com or call 800-356-7808.

![](upload://lVtX6S27FFD9n9chk27xOQln8tc.gif)

--
Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

I wonder if she had her home inspected at all or just entered the contest.

Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Good marketing idea. HouseMaster thinking outside the box. I love it. So good I should have thought of it myself icon_wink.gif .

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: dfrend

If it is the house I think it is, I hope she did. Looking at the recent home slae to get the address, I am pretty sure we had a pretty good size hole in her roof about a year ago after a rockin’ kitchen fire. Hope for her sake she did, if this is the house I think it is.

Daniel R Frend

www.nachifoundation.org

The Home Inspector Store

www.homeinspectorstore.com