How can I change my name as it appears?

Larry and Kevin were both right. Somehow I missed your suggestion earlier Larry.

Thanks to all for the help :slight_smile:

Welcome to help!

FOR :slight_smile:

If you ever figure it out, please post how you did it. I too would be interested.
In the CMI section, I asked the same question, receiver similar suggestions, even had Tim involved, but nothing has worked…destined to be just me I suppose
David Verge

Changes to your suffix take up to 24 hours to show on the message board. After 24 hours, log out and log back in if you’re not seeing the changes.

Chris

So until 24 hrs is up stop making trouble young man.:mrgreen:
To those that don’t know David he is not a young man and is very well respected.

it worked for me just put CMI nothing else. Log in and out was big i think also.
Good Luck.

Chris
On 10 Oct recent, (that’s more than 24 hours) I attempted to have ‘CMI’ inserted after my name.
After many suggestions and Tim’s involvement, I removed all designations from
Profile suffix area except the CMI. No go.
Chris you have access to my account, please go in and add ‘CMI’ after my name.
I have given up.
David Verge, CMI, C.Arb. C.Med., RHB, B.Com. (& old)

You may need to completely log out as mine is set to open all the time on the message board. I am sure there is something not being done right David.

If Chris can’t interceed, I’ll leave things as they are.
Thanks for the suggestions
David V.

He can and he will.

Hi David - I’m looking into it now. Sorry about the trouble!

OK, here’s the deal. The design of the forum breaks if your name is too long, so it only displayed the suffix if it was less than 5 characters. I’ve changed it so that it will now display if it’s less than 10 characters.

If you want to display more than that, I’d put any additional qualifications in your signature. We’re also trying to modernize the code for the message board, so this may change in the next upgrade.

Thanks Tim.
CMI now appears as I wished.
David V.