How do you delete your forum account?

This forum is toxic and unhelpful. How do i close this forum profile?

1 Like

We’re Toxic and unhelpful so you’re on your own!
angel-devil-smiley

12 Likes

You are very mistaken.

6 Likes

I’d go with toxic and helpful.

5 Likes

Surprise surprise.

Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

5 Likes

I think he is only kidding :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Actually leave me here. A lot of this info will be useful to me.

1 Like

so you have learned something, Good luck with your present endeavors.

Very well said!

2 Likes

Did you know that you can “mute” certain threads?

Scroll to the bottom of the thread. Go to the pull down menu that says “normal” and change to “muted”.

1 Like

@kperkins7
Don’t know when to shut the hell up
How to make friends and influence people
@rbleich
I think he enjoys the attention.

2 Likes

He learned that the Forums are FREE, but his InterNachi membership is $49.00/month, so he doesn’t need to “Pay-to-Learn”!

1 Like

No it has great info. =)

1 Like

Uh-huh. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Kyle,
I’m glad you are sticking around. I hope you are able to wade past what is not “polite” and take something positive from each thread. I learn a lot from people’s questions because I stick around and read the various answers offered. Sometimes I have a question of my own and I have found many on here to be wonderful teachers. You will not be coddled here, so just try not to take anything personally. And if something gets hits you the wrong way, take a beat before responding and try to see if there is perhaps some tough love behind that “mean” advice. You might learn a lot from the “mean” ones.

As you are just getting started you might also consider that many questions you might have have already been posted by new members of the past. you can use the search function in the top right corner and read thru the advice that has helped many a member before you.

Lastly, as a person with mild ADHD myself, I share your dislike for boring reading material and I really enjoy videos and hands-on learning better. I’m sorry to say that as far as I know, the best option is to push through and just read those books and not rely only on the videos for every topic.

I’ll repeat my top tip: get a mentor in your area. That is your hands on learning opportunity and a chance to connect with a person who might take a little more time to help you get started out.

I’m sorry you felt under attack by some guys who offered up some hard truth.

7 Likes

Thanks bert. I actually just put an apology on my other post. I have had a lot going on and i shouldnt have taken it out on the people here.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Simple … Don’t post on here AND you won’t be on here so nobody will respond to you

1 Like

don’t open the tab