how do you find topics that you yourself posted

Originally Posted By: cpetty
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

trying to learn to navigate the m.b

Originally Posted By: dedwards

Curtis,

Go to your profile and there is a line (link) that will take you to all the posts you (or anyone else) has made.

Originally Posted By: chorne

Hi Curtis,

When you enter the message board at the top right click on

view your posts.

Carla

Originally Posted By: jtedesco

Thanks Carla icon_lol.gif

I looked at my posts and found this:

jfarsetta wrote:
A fairly large-sized rat needs only an opening the size of a quarter to gain entry. Mice and small rats need an opening the size of a dime...

What a great story line for some of the issues here!

I wonder how many can claim that they are "large size rats, mice, and small rats" when it comes to some of the discussions that take place on this bulletin board!

Can you read between the lines?

--
Joe Tedesco, NEC Consultant

www.nachi.org/tedescobook.htm

Originally Posted By: Blaine Wiley

jtedesco wrote:

I wonder how many can claim that they are "large size rats, mice, and small rats" when it comes to some of the discussions that take place on this bulletin board!

Can you read between the lines? ![icon_surprised.gif](upload://57CELbNgOav4I8DdysEp4jSUiyx.gif) ![icon_surprised.gif](upload://57CELbNgOav4I8DdysEp4jSUiyx.gif)

I read very well. Was Vito a Big Rat, or just a rat. Seemed more like a timid mouse to me.

bwiley wrote:
jtedesco wrote:

Can you read between the lines? ![icon_surprised.gif](upload://57CELbNgOav4I8DdysEp4jSUiyx.gif) ![icon_surprised.gif](upload://57CELbNgOav4I8DdysEp4jSUiyx.gif)

I read very well. Was Vito a Big Rat, or just a rat. Seemed more like a timid mouse to me.

You couldn't resist huh , you are one of the Big Rats!

Really now, first thing in the morning?

At least I can touch my toes Mr. President!

--

I have no trouble touching my toes, Joe. I don’t know where that came from.

Speak with me face to face next time you see me, OK? Sometimes things are better said in person, and are stated differently in person.

icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry I rattled your cage, Mr. President!

You should not throw any stones at people, unless you can catch a few in return!

Sure, I will say everything to your face, this is an Unmoderated Board so anything goes as long as it is not in violation of the regulations.

Go ahead and continue setting the examples for the members here, they will learn lots from you I am sure.

--

Joe, you didn’t rattle my cage. I’m not spreading stories, or anything else, and I will be happy to discuss this with you in person. All of your concerns are welcomed.

I can't help but chide when someone posts under a fictitious name, then belittles others for the way they post. If the shoe fits when touching your toes, wear it.

bwiley wrote:
Joe, you didn't rattle my cage. I'm not spreading stories, or anything else, and I will be happy to discuss this with you in person. All of your concerns are welcomed.

I can't help but chide when someone posts under a fictitious name, then belittles others for the way they post. If the shoe fits when touching your toes, wear it.

OK, I will be back, got to start teaching the NEC class here!

![nachi_sarcasm.gif](upload://6HQh6KbNiD73gqTNQInjrR2zeJw.gif)

--