How does Distinguished Inspector Society get on the left side of the message board?

Paragraph 3 I think…

I ****ing did

There it is

I posted the link

I did

Where? What number post of this thread did you provide the live link (URL) to the exact IRS webpage?

InterNACHI isn’t bound by those IRS rules. We’re like the NFL.

Ooooooooo…lmao…ok…got it!

Thanks for clearing that up!

You’re welcome.

So which 501 c 3. Do you fall under?

We’re like the NFL.

When looking at the IRS website I googled, it’s like the NFL nad it says see Nick Gromicko

I’m happy I could help clear that up for you. The NFL has cuter cheerleaders than InterNACHI though ;-).

It’s a 501 c 6. Not 3… Pretty good read…

Bingo!.. as is InterNACHI. InterNACHI is like the NFL.

Which is why the 501(c)3 IRS rules you posted and used to substantiate your charges of IRS rule violations…are totally irrelevant. They don’t apply to 501(c)6 organizations like InterNACHI and the NFL. Your contentions are wrong… all wrong.

Maybe you should attempt to use your flawed claims of IRS rule violations to force the NFL to put a link to your inspection association on every page of the NFL website? You might have better luck over there.:smiley: LOL.

Hey Russell, maybe you should try membership in this non profit organization.:wink:

My dad was a raging alocholic and left 6 kids for my mom to raise. But he followed these steps and hasn’t had a drink in probably 40 years…Good program.

But I don’t drink hardly at all, mostly just when I am away with friends somewhere out of town.

Good program for those who need it.

Thanks for the link, maybe someone can benefit from it.

Merry Christmas

Russel treating us to another Nickasode.

Thanks Russell and better luck with the horse next time.