How is the Sonoran Desert Institute of H.I. school?

Originally Posted By: Rick D. Smith
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Good day everyone, my name is Rick and I live in Tucson Az. I am very anxious and excited to get started in this field and am trying to decide which school/program I should consider. I want a “fast track” or at least an distance learning course for sure.

Anyone with any experience or knowledge of the Sonoran Desert Institute of H.I.?

I would appreciate and will keep confidential any and all replies. If you prefer, you can write me direct at rick.smith@misyshealthcare.com or call if local (520)382-6075

Originally Posted By: dharris

Quote:
I want a "fast track" or at least an distance learning course for sure.

Anyone with any experience or knowledge of the Sonoran Desert Institute of H.I.?

Rick: I would suggest doing some serious home work prior to committing to any school that provides the minimum training and does not include the 30 parallel inspections.
There are several posts on this BB regarding AZ inspection training and the problems inspectors have here as well as other states getting parallel inspections, It can be done but it will often take a long time, Todd Allen a member here also lives in Tucson he may be able to give you a few tips

Originally Posted By: tallen

I already talked to him Dan.

SDI does offer the 30 parallels