How low is too low?

Originally Posted By: John Bowman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I couldn’t even begin fitting in a hole smaller than a laptop screen.

Originally Posted By: jhugenroth

rbennett wrote:
Wish we could re work a kids toy with a TV camera that could find its way out of a crawlspacerlb

I thought of something like that yesterday when the seller's Jack Russell followed me down into the crawl space. He had a blast sniffing around under there while I was looking at everything. I was jealous at how easily he was running all over, and I'm dragging my a$$ s-l-o-w-l-y around.

Jack Russells are a little (a lot) skittish, but I was thinking if only that dog had a video camera or two strapped to it's body.

HMMMMM.. maybe I'm on to something..... ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Originally Posted By: twheeler

I have to agree with Jeff, I will enter any area that my 215lb body can fit into.I think all my years as a mixed martial artist have given me additional flexibility. I consider myself a contortionist in many cases

Originally Posted By: jspringstead

http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/usrimages/D/Donahay_013.jpg ]

Originally Posted By: Jay Moge

jspringstead wrote:
Here's a pic of my Jack Russell ( Korky ) at work. I send him into every crawl before I go in. If theres a big rukus, I check it out before entering! ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)
[ Image: http://www.nachi.org/bbsystem/usrimages/D/Donahay_013.jpg ]

Do you send him as a scout for vermin, or just cuz' he's faster then you?

Originally Posted By: jspringstead

Both! icon_smile.gif