To attach an image to a particular post:
- Click on Go Advanced button.
- Click on yellow box icon that has a mountain in it.
- Click Browse to find your image.
- Click Upload.
- Wait till it uploads.
- Close box.
- Hit Submit Reply button.
To attach your logo to your message board signature:
- Click on the Control Panel tab at the top left of the message board.
- Under Settings & Options click on Edit Signature.
- Scroll down to Upload Signature Picture.
- Clickon Browse and find your logo.
- Click on Upload.
- Scroll up to the **Signature: edit box **and put your cursor where you want your logo to appear in your signature .
- Scroll down and click on the Insert Signature Picture link.
- Click on Save Signature.
SEO Tip: Make sure your signature contains a live link to your inspection business website. This instantly gives you a lot of link juice (proportional to how many posts you’ve made).