How to avoid so many spammers

And which are your??

And do you think a vendor section is a good idea?

rlb

OK Wendy,

you want to make a distinstion between member and non-member spammers, have I understood that correctly?

Regards

Gerry

I think a vendor section is a great idea.

My “crabby” thread was meant to be nice, but lots of people had to just spoil it. One member said that quarts of oysters are $20 where he lives and I can buy them for $5. No profit or anything and he won’t let me pay for them anyway.

The other ones, definitely could go in a Vendor Forum. Gosh, I have NO problem with that. What I would like to know is why when Nick endorses something like my store early on, people jump all over me, no one jumps all over Jay who is doing something similar…no difference really. Then some of the “jumpers” go and become vendors themselves and then no one jumps all over them and points out how last year they were slamming people, slamming NACHI, and all of a sudden everything is forgotten.

Really the double standards on here are absurd. I offered things at a discount to try to HELP other people. I could have posted the computer stuff and asked for $100-$200 more per item, but I wanted to help people. Maybe if you thought about it, you would realize that the $25 or so I would make off of any of those sales is barely worth the effort I put out. But everyone would rather be negative. I never encounter this type of thing on other message boards. People are friendly, want to get to know you, and if people have harsh words they are banned or terminated.

I stay here because of how much I learn, the NACHI benefits, and a few REALLY NICE people. That’s all. Otherwise I would have left and stayed gone a couple months ago. People asked me to come back so I did. They are much appreciated friends.

No Gary, I think you are being fractious to imply that me making one or two posts here and there offering something I felt was helpful, that it is SPAMMING. It’s really rude and absurd.

Geeze Gerry. I’m not out there going on and on about you spamming the boards. You are a Vendor as well and you want people to use your services. So is it spamming when you post an “announcement”?

Take the new Online Electrical](InterNACHI® - International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) course now

NACHI Education & Training Consultant
Education@nachi.org .](http://www.commercialinspectionassociates.com/)

NACHI cell 484-429-5466

NACHI02121106

I personally find your courses helpful and you yourself helpful. Even if I didn’t, I wouldn’t do what you and others have done to me. I’m not that kind of person.:frowning:

Wendy,

you are full of it, go build a sustainable business instead :twisted:

BTW go find any post on this or the previous BB where I am selling anything to members, prove your last statement of do us all a favour and keep quiet!!

Gerry

NACHI Education & Training Consultant
Education@nachi.org .](http://www.commercialinspectionassociates.com/)

Wendy,

You are out of your mind, I teach NACHI members for the pure enjoyment of it, what NACHI has paid me in the last 4 years is laughable.

In the real world I am a consultant to 6 major businesess, 5 of whom NACHI members have never heard of, I have a successfull commercial inspection business, and spend my free time helping NACHI members, don’t insult my inteligence and show your lack of it by attacking me, you’re not in my league.

Gerry

I’m certainly not attacking you Gerry. I’m responding to your attacks. And think what you want. All you have is a big head.

Oh, and if you have so many businesses? Why are you bothering little old me?

Use the ignore feature Gerry. You obviously haven’t yet.

Wendy,

quiet possibly, but also I have many years in this business and the gonads to back it up.

Gerry

Yeah me too. All you’ve done today Gerry is to make yourself look small and lose my respect and who knows who else’s.

Wendy,

I guess I’ll have to take the loses and go with that

Gerry

What goes around comes around Gerry. I never used to believe in it but have seen it at work.

Enjoy

wow… that was awful…

how does one post 13 times per day??? i might get that many in a month…

LOL…

Gerry… Love ya man… keep up the good work… don’t let the nonsense get to you on this BB…

Wendy… cut your losses on this one…

Way too much hate in the world folks… k… nuff said… I’m off to be…

So, did you even read back through these where Gerry was the one coming in after several weeks and attacking me?

Probably not.

Wow, I thought cliques went out with H.S.

And it does not matter who makes a post Windy Wendy has to have here say .
She is just like a bad smell thay will not go away.

The following really fits Windy Wendy

Gosh Roy…for not knowing me…

You should know what I go through everyday and how hard I work. But it wouldn’t ever matter to you would it? You have your own ideas about me that will never change.

You don’t see me on here asking how your wife ended up a NACHI member, whether or not you took the test for her, if you guys double up on your inspections and count them twice.

Did you sign her up and claim she is a CMI as well? Hmmm… questions questions…

All obvious and realistic questions, but nobody throws them in your face now do they?

Ignore button, ignore button, ignore button…

Windy Wendy
Hows your arm

Skating right on by those questions aren’t you Roy?

Wouldn’t matter to you if someone you admired and trusted verified that report now would it?

You sure are on here an awful lot Roy. I’ve checked in several times in a day and you are on here every time. You claim I’m on here alot, but I think you’re the one who is on here alot.

Maybe you’re retired and just don’t tell anyone? Hmmmm…