How to Inspect HVAC Systems Course

(Ben J. Gromicko) #1

This open, public thread is dedicated exclusively for those students currently enrolled in the InterNACHI How to Inspect HVAC Systems Course.

Students are free to:

• write their assignment essay;
  • read and study posts written by other students;
  • join the discussion with other students;
  • ask questions;
  • make comments.

Click here to return to the writing assignment of the course.

Feel free to click through the posts or jump to the last post.

0 Likes

(Don F. Miceli) #2

Course I need to take. I am running into so many different systems, especially in the older homes I am inspecting-Don Miceli

0 Likes

(Robert C. Unger) #3

I too need to take this course. Have seen many different systems and need to expand my knowledge of these systems.

0 Likes

(Steven C. Waskewicz, CMI) #4

I took the Advanced HVAC training course that Bill Mele and Kenton Shepard produced, and thought it was well worth the time. :D

0 Likes

(Terry B. Clayton) #5

Thanks for the HVAC course it was enlightening.

0 Likes

(Martin O. Ritter, #2427) #6

Thanks for this coarse. It is so helpful to refresh and expand my knowledge of this vital system.

0 Likes

(Michel C. Mainguy) #7

just starting the hvac course no comment yet

0 Likes

(Thom D. Bowyer) #8

i am certain this will be beneficial with some new material as well as some things that I may have forgotten-GASP!

0 Likes

(Frank Benzinger) #9

Ben, I am on this site trying for the 2nd time to take this course. Unfortuneately there is a problem with the speed in which it takes to download pages (about 2-4 minutes per page). I don't know if it is my pc or if there are other members experiencing this problem. I hope that someone would let me know either way. Is anyone out there haveing a problem with page speed?

0 Likes

(Ben J. Gromicko) #10

[quote="fbenzinger, post:9, topic:60026"]

Ben, I am on this site trying for the 2nd time to take this course. Unfortuneately there is a problem with the speed in which it takes to download pages (about 2-4 minutes per page). I don't know if it is my pc or if there are other members experiencing this problem. I hope that someone would let me know either way. Is anyone out there haveing a problem with page speed?
[/quote]

Impossible, bud. It must be on your end. The slides should be "instantly" available. InterNACHI's course system, website and servers are capable of handling a ton of traffic. Try shutting down your computer, and re-logging in.
http://www.nachi.org/hvaccourse.htm

0 Likes

(Michael A. Beauchemin, Jr) #11

hvac course was very informative!

0 Likes

(Ruhullah B. SYED SHAH) #12

No Comments

0 Likes

(Kevin d. Johnson) #13

thanks

0 Likes

(Manuel A. Behrens) #14

Hello, I am now starting the "Inspecting HVAC systems" Course. I will post questions after completion. Thanks

Manuel Behrens-

0 Likes

(Lance Berens) #15

hi...in course now.

0 Likes

(Claude Jackson, SC377) #16

Just starting the HVAC Course.
Looks like a challenge.

Claude

0 Likes

(Troy N. Pappas) #17

The course video is indexed here

0 Likes

(Kenneth J. Hays) #18

just started HVAC course will reply at later date

0 Likes

(Tom Tate - Williams) #19

Just started this element of the course. I am from the UK so need this as the systems here are very different. Let you know how I find it.

0 Likes

(Roy D. Cooke, Sr) #20

[quote="ttate, post:19, topic:60026"]

Just started this element of the course. I am from the UK so need this as the systems here are very different. Let you know how I find it.
[/QUOTE]

Welcome to North America ,I just visted your web site and some things you might want to do to improve it are ( I like this on first page )
Your Name.
Location where you do inspections .
E-mail address .
your picture is a good idea .

See our web site at ...http://www.royshomeinspection.com/

0 Likes