How to Inspect the Exterior Course Student Discussion

This thread is for students currently enrolled in the How to Inspect the Exterior Course

Students may ask questions, interact with other students, do research within this course thread, and submit their essay assignments.

Get back to the Inspection & Writing Assignment of the course.

To go back to the very beginning of the course

Feel free to click through the posts or jump to the last post.

Hello, this is my course in some time I’m looking forward to get to people and learn how to become a successful inspector.

1 Like

Hello, ready to learn

Hello, everybody!

Hello, Question, Is it still okay to use lead as a flashing.

Hi, my name is Daniel Rosales, located in Pensacola, FL. Just starting this course, feel free to contact me
via email - dannyrosales@live.com

1 Like

Hello back again

Almost done with this course. I’m excited.

1 Like

Hello, this seems to be the longest course on my pre-licensing list. I am ready to learn about exterior inspections!

1 Like

Time to tackle exterior inspection how to’s.

2 Likes

Ready to get this done.

1 Like

5 more classes to go! Lets get this done!

2 Likes

Hi all, just making my way through this course. Learning a lot so far. I’m finding the exterior course to be just as extensive as the electrical course! You’ll take lots of notes and have lots of helpful quizzes to reinforce the material. See you all on the other side.

1 Like

Hi, new here. Thank you.

Hello everyone. I am taking this course for CE licensing requirements and to refresh my knowledge after taking a year off from inspecting. Hoping for a new perspective this time around. :+1:t2:

Hello, my name is Mike Ludlow from Las Vegas, Nv.

looking forward to this course