"How to Inspect the Exterior" Course

another one down

Hello thought I’d say the information is great butI am glad I worked in the building industry, and learned a few things to, quit extensive but thats good.

Starting the course now.

Starting exterior course now!!

here we go

Very informative course.

Here we go. Bring it on!

good course

Ok boys and girls its time to go outside! And take a look around see what you can find? Lets inspect the exterior, time to take a test.

Ready for the next one

Signing in

I just finished taking the inspecting exteriors course before I take the exam I would like to know if the one at the end of the course is the test I have to take for state of Il CE. If there is a different test where or who provides that test

Hi, John.

Good question. Visit www.nachi.org/even-more-illinois-approved-inspector-courses.htm#courses for details about attaining CE credits in Illinois. Basically, it’s the same exam. You just take that exam in front of a proctor. Then email the results to InterNACHI.

starting the course

Here we go with the exterior inspection course.

Starting the class

not understanding term. lost on this

The minimum tread depth is 10 inches. For winders, this is measured at the 12-inch walk line. The greatest tread depth within any flight of stairs should not exceed the smallest by more than 3/8-inch. The surface of the stairway treads (and landings) should not be greater than 1 unit vertical in 48 units horizontal, which is a 1/4:12 ratio, or a 2% slope.

I am preparing to take this course, my last course.

I’m ready to start the "How to inspect the Exterior " course today.

Starting today

Thanks
Jeremy