How to install perimeter drain - This old house

Danny Danny Danny, beer canzzzz Danny

it’s apparent YOU are obsessed with yourself lolol yep!

you think you are a bad azz when truth is, you’re weak and just another INT system big mouth

shttttttt lol i am not the least bit obsessed with your shoddy az, my main point originally per video from homeowner was, you did a pizz poor job for that homeowner AND you charged Steve $26,000, oh wait, plus the beer cans.

How is it my fault that the homeowner took several videos of a shoddy job YOU DID! I ! ! smfh

yeah man, posted that video and we saw how unprofessional you were there, how the visqueen was just dangling, crap all over his yard and so on. Was sad to see but it was also a bit entertaining lol

Dan, i’d like to speak with your lawyer if he has a moment for lil old me, don’t be afraid, just want to discuss a few facts with lawyer about fraud, misrepresenting homeowners problems, obscurring–OMITTING material facts from homeowners for your self gain so, msg me your lawyers number or slap it on here, remember you have tons of money and you said a great lawyer so no reason to be ‘skeeeeered’ of me

Hmm, whether i do one or five waterproofing jobs per year, why are YOU afraid of lil old Marky? I’m just a WWWittle guy lol, so as you previously wrote, why waste your time? Because you are obsessed with someone calling your azz out, doesn’t much matter if they live in Mich or Zanzibar now does it

Dan wrote lots of crap including, he said his lawyer told him HE is an idiot and this is a waste of time…
so why are you still here Dan? hahaha

and why can’t you keep your sorry az on one thread lol and Dan has yet to answer easy, direct questions i asked him about waterproofing, Mr Lighter than Air Beer Cans O Connor avoiding such simple Q’s